// SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 10TH OF MAY!
For our 23rd edition, Kerb is seeking submissions which explore the theme: 'Digital Landscapes'.
We seek submissions documenting your design projects, processes and work environments in the form of research, essays, sketches and diagrams, collage, prose, photography, digital animations or film, grassroots projects, folk and contemporary art and everything in between.
We encourage students and practitioners of all creative disciplines to respond to the call for submissions.
- Article based submissions should range in length from 500 to 2500 words. All submissions must be fully referenced. All authors and designers must have rights for all images submitted for publication.
- Project based submissions should include accompanying text no longer than 500 words.
- All submissions should be referenced using the Harvard Referencing Manual using ENDNOTES, no in-text referencing.
- For further information on formatting guidelines please click here
- All accompanying imagery should be referred to as 'Fig. 01, Fig. 02' etc.
- Images must be CMYK 300 dpi, no smaller than A5.
- No panels please.
- Please include a 100 - 150 word bio with your submission.
All submissions must be received by midnight (AEST) Sunday 3rd May 2015.
Your submission should be emailed to the Kerb Editorial Team at:
or sent by post (digital copy on disk) to:
RMIT school of Architecture + Design,
Attention: Kerb 23
PO Box 2475
Melbourne VIC Australia
Kerb 23 will launch in August 2015. More details about the launch will be available closer to the date.